As a mother and wife, I have two goals when it comes to cooking for my family. The first is to feed my family healthy, whole foods. The second is to save time while doing so. Preparing meals from scratch can be majorly time-consuming, which is why I’m delighted to share with you this product I’ve discovered. It’s called the All-Clad Prep&Cook. This all-in-one kitchen electric is a cooking food processor that pretty much does everything under the sun. AKA, a kitchen-dweller’s dream. Keep reading to learn more about the All-Clad Prep&Cook and a yummy soup recipe I’ve prepared using this product.
All-Clad Prep&Cook Product Review
The All-Clad Prep&Cook is a 12 speed food processor that has the capability to heat up foods at temps between 90 degrees and 270 degrees Fahrenheit, and can cook for up to two hours. While making this carrot ginger soup recipe I was able to steam, cut, puree, and heat all in one place. There are also automatic programs set in place to save time and save brain space (definitely a plus for busy moms).
With the touch of a button I can use this product to make a sauce, soup, steam veggies, or mix pastries and desserts. There are six settings, and while making this soup, I could even choose between thick and chunky (P1) or finely pureed (P2). Something else I was pleasantly surprised by is the wide variety of attachments. My old food processor only had two blades but the All-Clad Prep&Cook comes with a case of goodies designed with specific cooking tasks in mind. I used the ultrablade knife and steam basket to make the soup, but foresee many future cooking endeavors using the serrated knife kneader and whisk as well.
Next up on my list of things to make using the All-Clad Prep&Cook are my famous guacamole, some decadent cashew spinach and artichoke dip, and a delicious vegan “cheese” puree that I use in quesadillas and nachos. My mouth is watering just thinking about all of the possibilities.
Savory Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs. raw carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 yukon gold potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the veggies. Pour three cups of water into the Prep&Cook bowl. Then place your raw carrots and potatoes in the steam basket insert, and set the steam basket in the Prep&Cook. Launch the P1 steam program at 210 degrees for 20 minutes. At the end of the program remove the steam basket and dump out the water from the Prep&Cook bowl.
- Puree the ingredients. Using the ultra blade knife attachment, place the steamed carrots and potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients in the All-Clad Prep&Cook bowl. Mix at speed 12 for 10-15 seconds, or until ingredients are pureed.
- Heat and simmer. Launch the P1 soup program at 210 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Garnish with hemp hearts, then serve and enjoy.
The ease that this item brings to my life is seriously irreplaceable. I love that I was able to take raw, uncooked foods straight from my refrigerator and prepare them using one dish, one machine, one place of pure happiness. The All-Clad Prep&Cook is just $999.95 and can be found at Amazon.com or SurLaTable.com.
If you’re wanting your own All-Clad Prep&Cook, Mother’s Day is coming up! Share this with your friends, family, and spouse to give them a little hint on something you’d love to add to your kitchen toolbox.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider pinning the image below to share the recipe with others who may want to try it too!
Thank you so much for reading!