TULA ‘FREE TO GROW’ BABY CARRIER REVIEW:
It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Tula. I am seriously in love with the variety of carriers (woven wraps, soft structured carriers, toddler sizes, slings, and even blankets!) When they announced the brand new product, the Free to Grow, I seriously cried. For so long, caregivers have had to use the infant insert in a standard Tula and that is all changed now with this new product. The carrier actually grows with your baby with three different settings that you can adjust in two separate spots. Be sure to check out the unboxing video below so you can see it live and in action. The carrier releases on April 5th at BabyTula.com so make sure you grab one when they release!
WHY YOU NEED A FREE TO GROW CARRIER:
- It’s highly adjustable. Used from infancy to 4 years, you can use this right out of the womb if your babe is 7 pounds or more.
- It’s the cutest carrier I’ve ever seen. All of Tula’s carriers come in great prints. I’m a hearts + floral mama myself, but their rainbow carriers to die for too.
- Tula Love is the best babywearing community out there. They are so supportive about babywearing, motherhood, and beyond.
- They are going to make wrap conversion carriers in Free to Grow size. Seriously exciting news.
- They are super soft and made of twill.
- It’s the easiest baby carrier to use. Think three steps… snap. snap. pull.
- If you aren’t a babywearing mom, dad, or caregiver, the Free to Grow will 100% convert you.
LIVE UNBOXING VIDEO:
Enter the giveaway for a ‘Blossom’ Free To Grow carrier below! Closes, Friday 3/24 at midnight PST. Good luck!
Thank you so much for reading!