What To Pack: Three Tips for Packing for Kids:
1. Reuse pieces when possible. Grace’s overalls from Carter’s are a perfect example of this. I plan to pack these for our Spring vacation because I can have her wear them a few times with different tops, baby shoes, and accessories. Overalls are super trendy for adults this Spring too, so grab these adorable ones so you can match your mini!
2. A little goes a long way. I honestly feel like overpacking is so easy with kids. Planning for two outfits a day is probably best, since kiddos get dirty. But don’t over do it, right? So if you’re swimming you only need the one swimsuit, and two pair of shoes. You can definitely have your little one restyle shoes and accessories.
3. Plan for the unexpected. Don’t forget emergency kid stuff like sunscreen, bug spray, and bandaids + a first aid kit. It’s important to be prepared for anything on a vacation!
Since I have a little girl, I love packing one-piece items. Dresses are my go-to for Grace because I don’t have to put a lot of thought into a pants or top matching one another. Plus, for Spring weather, dresses are perfect for the Spring weather! This blue and white striped Carter’s dress is so lightweight and airy. The linen-like material makes it perfect for vacation adventures.
Spring Travel With Kids Packing List:
(for a one week vacation)
- 8-10 tops + pants or dresses
- 1 pair overalls
- 2 pairs of shoes
- jacket or sweater
- 3-4 pairs of pajamas
- hair accessories for girls
- underwear (if applicable)
Necessary Kid Items:
- diapers (if applicable)
- swim diaper
- rash cream
- bath soap or shampoo
- toothbrush & toothpaste
- sippy cup
- necessary eating utensils/plates
- mini first aid kit
- bug spray
- mini sunglasses
- pool towel
- hand sanitizer
- entertainment items like books, toys, or technology
- baby carrier
- baby monitor for naps
Save When You Stock Up With Carter’s:
I can’t say ‘no’ to a good deal, so when I found out I could save 25% off of $40 I had to grab some essentials. Make sure you do so too. The coupon expires on April 9, 2017! Use the code or print this off to use it in stores! (Code: CARIFMAR)
Hopefully this list was helpful to you!
Where are you planning on going this Spring?
Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to check out our Kids Style section before you go!