If you’ve been scouring the internet for vegan peanut butter cookies, look no longer! These easy, five-ingredient lovelies cook up in just ten minutes (and they’re seriously delicious). Since they’re vegan and refined-sugar free; I have no problem giving them to my two-year-old. Keep reading to find out how to make them!
EASY FIVE INGREDIENT VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These cookies are a cinch to throw together. They’re dairy, egg, and refined sugar free, and the best part is they bake in just 10-12 minutes! Also, if you’d prefer these to be gluten-free you can easily sub Bob’s Red Mill gluten free 1:1 flour for the one I used. I’m seriously a Bob’s Red Mill mega fan, you guys. I joke that there’s always at least five different products from them in my pantry.
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill organic, all-purpose white flour
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs. almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- optional: dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large bowl or in your mixer until well mixed.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. They’ll be little dough balls, but after you get them all onto the sheet, press down with a fork to help them get that classic PB cookie shape.
- Optional: I love these with chocolate chips in them, but not everyone does, so I left them out for the main recipe. You can easily add them into the batter if wanted.
- Bake them at 350° F for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for an additional 8-10 minutes, and ENJOY!
This truly is one of our go-to recipes and they’re super packed full of protein! I’d love for you to try this out, and if you do, use the hashtag #LivinginColorEats so I can see your beautiful food photography + see your review!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider pinning one of the images below so that other people can find this recipe and enjoy it too!
Thank you so much for reading!