This easy four ingredient homemade granola was discovered by accident. I threw some nuts and oats in a bowl and added some flour and maple syrup to coat it! All of a sudden I was eating the most delectable and easy breakfast of my life! You’ve got to try this! It’s great for easy snacks on the go, or in a breakfast bowl with plant-based milk!
Easy Four Ingredient Homemade Granola
- 2 cups mixed nuts/seeds (I used pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and almonds, and walnuts)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- (optional: a few shakes of cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Pulse nuts/seeds in food processor.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add almond flour, oats, maple syrup, and cinnamon to bowl.
- Stir to coat mixture well.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Store in a mason jar on counter or in fridge. (It will soften over time, so if you like it crispier, you can bake it again for a few minutes before you eat it and it crisps right up!)
I hope you enjoy this delicious easy four ingredient homemade granola. Let me know if you try it out! Use the hashtag #livingincoloreats to share on Instagram so I can share too!
Want to make vegan lactation cookies? Check out my recipe here.
Want to make vegan grain-free chickpea cookie dough bites? check out the recipe here.
Thank you so much for reading!