*This post contains affiliate links.
Non-Toxic Ceramic Cookware Review
Today I’m reviewing one of my favorite new kitchen tools: ceramic cookware. It’s something I’ve felt was missing from my cooking arsenal for years. Caraway Home graciously gifted me with a set to review so I can share my thoughts with you. Keep reading to see my non-toxic ceramic cookware review.
I’ll never forget making eggs in that classic teflon pan in the 90’s. The smell alone was alarming, yet we continued to use it for several years. Fast forward to my twenties. I’m discovering so much about life. I learned about the dangers of synthetic fragrances, GMO’s, and of course, teflon cookware. In fact, during my initial transition period into a healthier, more conscious lifestyle and home, cookware was one of the things I switched out first. We replaced all of our teflon and non-stick cookware with stainless steel and cast iron. However, as I made pancakes and eggs (for my hubby) I kept feeling like something was missing from our kitchen line-up. Enter Caraway Home ceramic cookware.
- 100% non-toxic ceramic cookware (Free of Teflon®)
- has a mineral-based coating that doesn’t leach harmful chemicals
- Cookware Sets come with organizers at no extra cost
- Beautiful colors to compliment any home or kitchen
- An investment for your family’s health
- Oven Safe Up to 550°
- Easy to store
- Comes in five colors
- Stovetop Agnostic (Induction, Gas, & Electric Safe)
I can’t believe how easy this cookware is to cook in! I love that I can make pancakes seamlessly. The non-stick properties are glorious, and since it’s a mineral-based coating I don’t have to worry about it leaching harmful chemicals into my families food.
You do need to make sure to cook on medium heat (no need to use high heat with most of the things you’ll cook), and don’t use as much oil as you would in a cast iron or stainless steel. The non-stick properties of the pans make it so you don’t need as much oil.
It has great heat conductivity. Like I said you only need to use it on medium heat because the ceramic gets very hot and cooks extremely evenly.
- The care of this pan is extremely important to keep up it’s integrity!
- Once you’re finished cooking with it, be sure to wash with soap and warm water then dry.
- DON’T use metal utensils.
- DO use silicone and/or wooden cooking utensils.
Caraway Home Sale Details:
- 10% off orders of $225-$449
- 15% off orders of $450-$524
- 20% off orders of $525+
Sale is valid from: 11/20-11/30.
- The Gift of the Season: Cookware Set + Oven Mitts (WAS: $525 NOW: $425)
- Wannabe Insta-Famous Cook: Fry Pan + Sauce Pan + Pot Holders (WAS: $260 NOW: $225)
- Minimalist Home Chef: Fry Pan + Sauce Pan + Tea Towels (WAS: $245 NOW: $215)
- Dinner Party Host: Cookware Set + Sauce Pan (WAS: $600 NOW: $490)
- Kitchen Designer: Cookware Set + Linens Set (WAS: $660 NOW: $525)
I hope this post about Caraway Home non-toxic ceramic cookware has been helpful to you! Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you so much for reading.